Dreams and Imagination: Torraine and the Lost Princess
- The DM is always right, no matter how much it pisses you off. Don’t argue, don’t complain, don’t whine.
- Please be kind and speak only in turn. If someone has started talking, don’t interrupt them. It makes it harder for the DM to hear and understand a question or a statement. If your question cannot wait or deals with matters you want to keep private, please get a piece of paper, write it down, pass it to the DM. He will read it and respond shortly.
- Flatulence will not be tolerated. If you must pass gas, please remove yourself from the area to do so.
- While the DM does not expect perfect behavior, he expects your attention and silence when he asks for it.
- No horseplay. No physical slapping, kicking, etc.
- A joke or comical reference is fine every now and then, but there will be no excessive stupidity in this campaign.
- Once the game starts, the fourth wall comes up. Please stay in character and claim yourself to be out of character if you address the dungeon master or have a question out of the game.
- If the DM is wrong, please review rule number 1. Whether it’s his own whim or he’s planned something to keep you from flying (this is only an example), then you shall not be flying anywhere from your present location.